"Sometimes I’m terrified of my heart; of its constant hunger for whatever it is it wants. The way it stops and starts"
- Edgar Allan Poe (via at0msk)
"The sea inside me
wants nothing more than to break
and crash on your shore."
- Daily Haiku on Love by Tyler Knott Gregson (via goodnightmorticia)
"Whenever we manage to love without expectations,
calculations, negotiations, we are indeed in heaven."
- Rumi (via wethinkwedream)
(Source: fuckyeahrumi, via unconditionedconsciousness)
Where does a thought go when it’s forgotten?
"You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them."
- Maya Angelou (via shaktilover)
(Source: kari-shma, via shaktilover)
"People inspire you,
or they drain you
— pick them wisely."
- Hans F. Hansen (via abstraktum)
(Source: agentlemenscoup, via poetfire)
"We are like butterflies who flutter for a day and think it is forever."
- Carl Sagan (via larmoyante)